Yury is an experienced Lodestar developer who works consistently to achieve high standards of excellence. Extensive experience within information technology, utilities, telecommunications and financial industries. An excellent communicator, with a proven ability to negotiate effectively with clients at all levels of management. An analytical thinker with excellent problem solving skills, who can maximise opportunity, deliver quality and achieve targets within fast moving, professional environments.
May 2009 - Nov 2009
Lodestar Developer, Electrabel, Brussels, Belgium
- On site Oracle Utilities Lodestar expert working closely with the business for customisation within Pricing Expert, Contract Management and Meter Data Management.
- Setup and training of Security Admin and the Reporting Framework.
- Configuration using ASP, Ajax, XML, XSLT and Rules Language.
- Requirements capture, proof of concept and defect resolutions.
- Customer facing and development team mentoring in both Brussels, Belgium and Mumbai, India.
Apr 2008 – Sep 2008
Security Consultant, MAY Holdings Limited, Geneva, Switzerland and England
- Security Consultant - CPO.
Jul 2007 – Apr 2008
Lodestar Developer, Gaz de France, Leeds, Yorkshire
- Bespoke AJAX developer within the company’s electrical division.
- Responsible for enhancements to the core product (Lodestar).
Mar 2006 – May 2007
Analyst Programmer, Fourwinds Financial Network, Belize Company, Offices in USA & England
- Bespoke Access database/ intranet design and implementation for
financial client portfolios.
Aug 2005 – Mar 2006
Analyst Programmer, Stoke on Trent City Council (SOTCC), Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- Responsible for XML Integration between Oracle CRM and Back
Office Systems such as Flare. Middleware technology provide by LGOLNET with configuration
tools supplied by Lorien.
- Also responsible for providing Proof of Concept solutions for web transactions and mail merge technologies.
Oct 2004 – Aug 2005
Analyst Programmer, North East Derbyshire District Council (NEDDC), Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Analysis and Implementation of a CRM system for NEDDC services.
- Lead Analyst responsible for the implementation of the Front Office systems and integration to
the Back Office.
- Also responsible for skills transfer to permanent employees to support the
Mar 2004 - Oct 2004
Analyst Programmer, Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council (SMBC), Bootle, Merseyside
- Analysis and Implementation of a CRM system for SMBC services.
- Integration of Back Office (Legacy) systems with the CMS (Website) and Call Centre Software.
- New skills acquired were Northgate's - Front Office and NDL's - Application Windows Integrator (AWI).
Jun 1999 – Mar 2004
Analyst Programmer, Capula Ltd, Stone, Staffordshire
- Responsible for prototyping for requirements capture, writing functional specifications and detailed design specifications.
- Managing the databases of Nuclear Projects.
Sept 1998- May 1999
Sharemarket / Greenline Investments (Europe), Deansgate, Manchester
- Qualified Stockbroker
- Software Beta Tester and Liaison Officer with software providers.
Aug 1988- Feb 1995
H. M. Forces - Royal Corps Of Signals – British Army
- Based in Germany & the UK.